6.9.05

is he or isn't he?

this is my dog ralphie. and as he is currently the closest thing to a relationship in my life, it's only fitting that my first serious blog be about him. so i've been wondering...if animals were to have a sexual orientation, would my dog be gay?
some points to consider:
- ralphie has
1) great hair
2) a fetish for finely dressed asian men
3) the tendency to sneak up under much larger male dogs and steal a few licks

i guess it doesn't help that i bought him a red gingham harness and dress him up in an army green parka with faux fur trimmed hood, but hey.

clearly, we need more empirical evidence here but between you and me, he's not fooling anybody.



i'm so happy Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and....he only chews the finest women shoes as a jealous fit that he can't wear them himself!!!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Daniel Vickers said...

No gay man would destroy women's shoes! Although he is the loudest bitchiest queen I've ever met. I mean that in the nicest possible way!

4:40 PM  
Blogger CHUP! Editor [Kalsoom] said...

ghazeleh! I saw link on friendster (aren't updates just fab) and had to click! Absofuckin hilarious. Am also major fan of blogging, takes time away from doing work, hence always a welcome distraction.


Oh, and on the gay dog front- I have two dogs at home- one female and one male- one of them is also gay and the other one is a butch lesbian...she tries to mount the poor little gay one in an act I can only call sexual harassment/molestation. I think some may call this penis envy. But it's all good. Because we're a family in Pakistan who have homosexual pets and we still love them. Doncha just adore progressive Muzzy societies?!

11:25 PM  
Blogger CHUP! Editor [Kalsoom] said...

Shit, ghazAleh, not ghazeleh. I'm a moron.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home